So imagine you’ve been asked to implement the following requirement:
When a to-do list item is marked as complete, the CompletedOn date time property shall be set to the current time.
That doesn’t sound so hard to implement, but how can I test it? I don’t know precisely what the value of the CompletedOn property "should be" [...]
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : F# Presentations at CodeMash 2016 on About
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : F# Presentations at CodeMash 2015 on Presentations
- Cindy on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash on Presentations
- Behzad on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks