So imagine you’ve been asked to implement the following requirement:
When a to-do list item is marked as complete, the CompletedOn date time property shall be set to the current time.
That doesn’t sound so hard to implement, but how can I test it? I don’t know precisely what the value of the CompletedOn property "should be" [...]
- Christian on Cloud Security, For Real This Time: Homomorphic Encryption and the Future of Online Privacy
- MachMe-Blog | Connecting to Database through the entity Client on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Mason Wheeler on Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today!