So imagine you’ve been asked to implement the following requirement:
When a to-do list item is marked as complete, the CompletedOn date time property shall be set to the current time.
That doesn’t sound so hard to implement, but how can I test it? I don’t know precisely what the value of the CompletedOn property "should be" [...]
- Behzad on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks
- Craig Stuntz on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- PilotBob on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- Milen Prisadashki on Writing InterBase UDFs in Delphi
- Craig Stuntz on How To Use Real Computer Science in Your Day Job