When you are creating a new URI for a site you are building, give it a lot of thought. You should aim to design a URI which can last forever. Of course, this is not news. Jakob Nielsen said it 10 years ago. But in the intervening 10 years, we’ve gone from URIs which typically [...]
- Jeepy on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Mason Wheeler on Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today!
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today! on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover