I wrote a 15*15, NYT-style crossword puzzle for Strange Loop. On the NYT difficulty scale, it’s roughly a Wednesday-level puzzle. However, it was written for Strange Loop and thus does presume familiarity with functional programming and math, and has a few "inside jokes."
You can find the puzzle and the solution on the Strange Loop wiki.
- Nina on Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash
- Ricardo on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- When to use TempData vs Session in ASP.Net MVC - asp.net-mvc on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- The week in .NET – 1/12/2015-IT大道 on F# Presentations at CodeMash 2016
- The week in .NET - 1/12/2015 - .NET Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs on F# Presentations at CodeMash 2016