I wrote a 15*15, NYT-style crossword puzzle for Strange Loop. On the NYT difficulty scale, it’s roughly a Wednesday-level puzzle. However, it was written for Strange Loop and thus does presume familiarity with functional programming and math, and has a few "inside jokes."
You can find the puzzle and the solution on the Strange Loop wiki.
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : F# Presentations at CodeMash 2016 on About
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : F# Presentations at CodeMash 2015 on Presentations
- Cindy on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash on Presentations
- Behzad on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks