I wrote a 15*15, NYT-style crossword puzzle for Strange Loop. On the NYT difficulty scale, it’s roughly a Wednesday-level puzzle. However, it was written for Strange Loop and thus does presume familiarity with functional programming and math, and has a few "inside jokes."
You can find the puzzle and the solution on the Strange Loop wiki.
- Guilherme Oliveira on Installing ActiveX Controls in RAD Studio 2007
- Jason S. on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Entity Framework – Unable to load the specified metadata resource | Solutions for enthusiast and professional programmers on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Entity Framework – Unable to load the specified metadata resource | Free Web Development Tutorials - Msn4Free.com on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- delphi 7.0, delphi 2010 and binary files. | ecsel2010.com on Why Has the Size of TObject Doubled In Delphi 2009?