I wrote a 15*15, NYT-style crossword puzzle for Strange Loop. On the NYT difficulty scale, it’s roughly a Wednesday-level puzzle. However, it was written for Strange Loop and thus does presume familiarity with functional programming and math, and has a few "inside jokes."
You can find the puzzle and the solution on the Strange Loop wiki.
- gidz on Optimization III: Selecting and Configuring InterBase Server Hardware
- samsim on Creating Your First Automated Daily Build with Delphi 2007
- osman on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Aaron on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover