Coursera, Udacity, MIT Open Courseware, and other such sites are useful to me because they decouple the desire to learn college-level material from the expense and regulations of earning (another) diploma. The latter isn’t compelling to me today, but the former certainly is.
I’ve now taken three Coursera courses: Functional Programming Principles in Scala, Social Network [...]
- samsim on Creating Your First Automated Daily Build with Delphi 2007
- osman on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Aaron on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Christian S. Larsen on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover