A few months ago, some coworkers sent around a Ruby challenge. It appears simple, but we can sometimes learn a lot from simple problems.
Write a Ruby program that determines the smallest three digit number such that when said number is divided by the sum of its digits the answer is 20.
In case that’s not clear, [...]
- Nina on Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash
- Ricardo on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- When to use TempData vs Session in ASP.Net MVC - asp.net-mvc on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- The week in .NET – 1/12/2015-IT大道 on F# Presentations at CodeMash 2016
- The week in .NET - 1/12/2015 - .NET Blog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs on F# Presentations at CodeMash 2016