A few months ago, some coworkers sent around a Ruby challenge. It appears simple, but we can sometimes learn a lot from simple problems.
Write a Ruby program that determines the smallest three digit number such that when said number is divided by the sum of its digits the answer is 20.
In case that’s not clear, [...]
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash on Presentations
- Behzad on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks
- Craig Stuntz on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- PilotBob on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- Milen Prisadashki on Writing InterBase UDFs in Delphi