Emerging Languages Camp is an all day event held before Strange Loop. There were 11 presentations on new and unusual programming languages in varying stages of development.
Production-ready languages like C#, Ruby, Clojure, and Haskell don’t just spring to life out of nothing. There exists a historical context of major language families (Algol, LISP, ML, etc.) as [...]
- Aaron on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Christian S. Larsen on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- jegadeesh on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Search and Formatting
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Provable Optimization with Microsoft Z3 on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover