This morning, I saw two different posts from Rails developers who were newly learning ASP.NET MVC, both bemoaning the fact that ASP.NET MVC does not supply/force upon you one particular ORM. The dependency on ActiveRecord is, to my way of thinking, a shortcoming of Rails, which the Rails community is presently doing an exceptional job [...]
- How to: MetadataException: Unable to load the specified metadata resource | SevenNet on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Near on What Is the Name of This Function?
- ASP.NET MVC : Preserve TempData opposing churned requests | Zetes on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- EMB on What Is the Name of This Function?
- Zerkle on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Introduction