This morning, I saw two different posts from Rails developers who were newly learning ASP.NET MVC, both bemoaning the fact that ASP.NET MVC does not supply/force upon you one particular ORM. The dependency on ActiveRecord is, to my way of thinking, a shortcoming of Rails, which the Rails community is presently doing an exceptional job [...]
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Provable Optimization with Microsoft Z3 on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Guilherme Oliveira on Installing ActiveX Controls in RAD Studio 2007
- Jason S. on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- delphi 7.0, delphi 2010 and binary files. | ecsel2010.com on Why Has the Size of TObject Doubled In Delphi 2009?
- Dave Mansell on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings