This is the third post of my notes from Emerging Languages Camp last year. If you haven’t seen it already, you might want to read the Introduction to this series.
Noether: Symmetry in Programming Language Design
Slides · Presentation
I found this presentation to be at once fascinating and frustrating. It was the single best talk at [...]
- Guilherme Oliveira on Installing ActiveX Controls in RAD Studio 2007
- Jason S. on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- delphi 7.0, delphi 2010 and binary files. | ecsel2010.com on Why Has the Size of TObject Doubled In Delphi 2009?
- Dave Mansell on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- asp.net MVC: TempData, once read do i need to resave? | Zepka Answers on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData