In my last post, "‘Model’ Is an Overloaded Word," I discussed several types of models which might be present in an MVC application. But I limited the discussion to models which are actually in the executable. There may of course be additional models, such as ERDs, UML models, etc., which exist in the development environment, [...]
- How to: MetadataException: Unable to load the specified metadata resource | SevenNet on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Near on What Is the Name of This Function?
- ASP.NET MVC : Preserve TempData opposing churned requests | Zetes on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- EMB on What Is the Name of This Function?
- Zerkle on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Introduction