A couple weeks ago, I wrote a post noting that I liked the lightweight nature of the Ruby web framework Merb. Today comes the news that Merb and Rails will be merging in Rails 3. People who see Merb as the "anti-Rails" seem to find this surprising. But people who see Merb as "Rails done [...]
- Jeepy on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Mason Wheeler on Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today!
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today! on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover