Coursera, Udacity, MIT Open Courseware, and other such sites are useful to me because they decouple the desire to learn college-level material from the expense and regulations of earning (another) diploma. The latter isn’t compelling to me today, but the former certainly is.
I’ve now taken three Coursera courses: Functional Programming Principles in Scala, Social Network [...]
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : F# Presentations at CodeMash 2016 on About
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : F# Presentations at CodeMash 2015 on Presentations
- Cindy on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash on Presentations
- Behzad on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks