I recently finished an integration between the open source jqGrid and jQuery BBQ libraries. I have released my integration as open source, as well. As with both projects, it is dual-licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses.
- Lelala on Alternate View Folders in ASP.NET MVC
- Robert Fryca on In LINQ, Don’t Use Count() When You Mean Any()
- El Matador on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant
- marcantoine on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant