Imagine you’re starting a new project using ASP.NET MVC. Let’s say it’s a project which frequently requires displaying a list of records, like Google or Stack Overflow or an enterprise database application. Which grid should you use?
The obvious answer is, "I don’t know. I’m just getting started. Does it really matter, right now?" Don’t you [...]
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash on Presentations
- Behzad on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks
- Craig Stuntz on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- PilotBob on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- Milen Prisadashki on Writing InterBase UDFs in Delphi