Imagine you’re starting a new project using ASP.NET MVC. Let’s say it’s a project which frequently requires displaying a list of records, like Google or Stack Overflow or an enterprise database application. Which grid should you use?
The obvious answer is, "I don’t know. I’m just getting started. Does it really matter, right now?" Don’t you [...]
- csl comments on “The Z3 Theorem Prover released under MIT license” | blog.offeryour.com on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Christian S. Larsen on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- jegadeesh on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Search and Formatting
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Provable Optimization with Microsoft Z3 on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Guilherme Oliveira on Installing ActiveX Controls in RAD Studio 2007