So this tweet got a lot of attention:
alias yolo=’git commit -am "DEAL WITH IT" && git push -f origin master’
I laughed at this, not because it implies some kind of reckless disregard for process and community, but because, in 1999, at a former employer, when our VCS was Microsoft SourceSafe, this was just the way [...]
- ASP.NET MVC : Preserve TempData opposing churned requests | Zetes on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- EMB on What Is the Name of This Function?
- Zerkle on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Introduction
- Bizic Bojan | Set the SQL Server CE connection string for Entity Framework at runtime on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- ASP.NET MVC: clearing TempData after a controller slight executes | Zeringue on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData