So this tweet got a lot of attention:
alias yolo=’git commit -am "DEAL WITH IT" && git push -f origin master’
I laughed at this, not because it implies some kind of reckless disregard for process and community, but because, in 1999, at a former employer, when our VCS was Microsoft SourceSafe, this was just the way [...]
- Christian on Cloud Security, For Real This Time: Homomorphic Encryption and the Future of Online Privacy
- MachMe-Blog | Connecting to Database through the entity Client on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Mason Wheeler on Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today!