Emerging Languages Camp is an all day event held before Strange Loop. There were 11 presentations on new and unusual programming languages in varying stages of development.
Production-ready languages like C#, Ruby, Clojure, and Haskell don’t just spring to life out of nothing. There exists a historical context of major language families (Algol, LISP, ML, etc.) as [...]
- vimal on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: LINQ Extensions
- entity framework Unable to load the specified metadata resource on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Jeepy on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components