C#, C++, and Delphi all have a generic type and method language feature. Although all three languages are statically typed, they implement generics in very different ways. I’m going to give a brief overview of the differences, both in terms of language features and implementation. I presume that Delphi Prism generics work essentially the same [...]
- How to: MetadataException: Unable to load the specified metadata resource | SevenNet on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Near on What Is the Name of This Function?
- ASP.NET MVC : Preserve TempData opposing churned requests | Zetes on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- EMB on What Is the Name of This Function?
- Zerkle on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Introduction