Back in May, I wrote a post on "Let It Crash" programming in Erlang, based on Joe Armstrong’s paper on the history of the language, and intended to return to other interesting discussions from the paper in a future post. Well, better late than never.
Today I’d like to discuss the "success" of Erlang, how it [...]
- samsim on Creating Your First Automated Daily Build with Delphi 2007
- osman on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Aaron on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Christian S. Larsen on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover