Back in May, I wrote a post on "Let It Crash" programming in Erlang, based on Joe Armstrong’s paper on the history of the language, and intended to return to other interesting discussions from the paper in a future post. Well, better late than never.
Today I’d like to discuss the "success" of Erlang, how it [...]
- Christian on Cloud Security, For Real This Time: Homomorphic Encryption and the Future of Online Privacy
- MachMe-Blog | Connecting to Database through the entity Client on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Mason Wheeler on Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today!