I wrote a 15*15, NYT-style crossword puzzle for Strange Loop. On the NYT difficulty scale, it’s roughly a Wednesday-level puzzle. However, it was written for Strange Loop and thus does presume familiarity with functional programming and math, and has a few "inside jokes."
You can find the puzzle and the solution on the Strange Loop wiki.
- Near on What Is the Name of This Function?
- ASP.NET MVC : Preserve TempData opposing churned requests | Zetes on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- EMB on What Is the Name of This Function?
- Zerkle on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Introduction
- Bizic Bojan | Set the SQL Server CE connection string for Entity Framework at runtime on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings