I had an interesting bug in my compiler: The parser would fail on blank lines. To a certain degree, this makes sense; the formal grammar of the language does not include blank lines. This is invalid input! On the other hand, every programming language ever invented, as far as I know, simply ignores them. That [...]
- Guilherme Oliveira on Installing ActiveX Controls in RAD Studio 2007
- Jason S. on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Entity Framework – Unable to load the specified metadata resource | Solutions for enthusiast and professional programmers on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Entity Framework – Unable to load the specified metadata resource | Free Web Development Tutorials - Msn4Free.com on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- delphi 7.0, delphi 2010 and binary files. | ecsel2010.com on Why Has the Size of TObject Doubled In Delphi 2009?