I had an interesting bug in my compiler: The parser would fail on blank lines. To a certain degree, this makes sense; the formal grammar of the language does not include blank lines. This is invalid input! On the other hand, every programming language ever invented, as far as I know, simply ignores them. That [...]
- Fixed MetadataException: Unable to load the specified metadata resource #dev #it #asnwer | Good Answer on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- asp.net MVC: TempData, once read do i need to resave? | Zepka Answers on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- Looking for a good datagrid plug-in for jQuery | Yuill Answers on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Introduction
- What data does a TObject contain? | Yonge Answers on Why Has the Size of TObject Doubled In Delphi 2009?
- Craig Stuntz on What Is the Name of This Function?