I had an interesting bug in my compiler: The parser would fail on blank lines. To a certain degree, this makes sense; the formal grammar of the language does not include blank lines. This is invalid input! On the other hand, every programming language ever invented, as far as I know, simply ignores them. That [...]
- ASP.NET MVC : Preserve TempData opposing churned requests | Zetes on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- EMB on What Is the Name of This Function?
- Zerkle on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Introduction
- Bizic Bojan | Set the SQL Server CE connection string for Entity Framework at runtime on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- ASP.NET MVC: clearing TempData after a controller slight executes | Zeringue on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData