That’s the title of the presentation I’ll be giving at CloudDevelop 2014, on October 17th, in Columbus, Ohio. If you read my blog at all then you’re probably interested in where software development will be headed five years in the future. Two things I recommend that you study are proving systems and homomorphic encryption.
I’ve written [...]
- samsim on Creating Your First Automated Daily Build with Delphi 2007
- osman on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Aaron on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Christian S. Larsen on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover