That’s the title of the presentation I’ll be giving at CloudDevelop 2014, on October 17th, in Columbus, Ohio. If you read my blog at all then you’re probably interested in where software development will be headed five years in the future. Two things I recommend that you study are proving systems and homomorphic encryption.
I’ve written [...]
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : F# Presentations at CodeMash 2016 on About
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : F# Presentations at CodeMash 2015 on Presentations
- Cindy on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash on Presentations
- Behzad on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks