That’s the title of the presentation I’ll be giving at CloudDevelop 2014, on October 17th, in Columbus, Ohio. If you read my blog at all then you’re probably interested in where software development will be headed five years in the future. Two things I recommend that you study are proving systems and homomorphic encryption.
I’ve written [...]
- Christian on Cloud Security, For Real This Time: Homomorphic Encryption and the Future of Online Privacy
- MachMe-Blog | Connecting to Database through the entity Client on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Mason Wheeler on Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today!