That’s the title of the presentation I’ll be giving at CloudDevelop 2014, on October 17th, in Columbus, Ohio. If you read my blog at all then you’re probably interested in where software development will be headed five years in the future. Two things I recommend that you study are proving systems and homomorphic encryption.
I’ve written [...]
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash on Presentations
- Behzad on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks
- Craig Stuntz on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- PilotBob on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- Milen Prisadashki on Writing InterBase UDFs in Delphi