Embarcadero’s Change Manager will support InterBase (and Firebird) this fall, according to PM Gordan Lucas. He even has video evidence!
Change Manager 5.1.1 will add support for InterBase 2007 and 2009 databases to: compare, version, and synchronize schemas; compare, synchronize, move, and mask data; and compare, version, and monitor version configurations for compliance and tracking.
And for [...]
- Christian on Cloud Security, For Real This Time: Homomorphic Encryption and the Future of Online Privacy
- MachMe-Blog | Connecting to Database through the entity Client on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Mason Wheeler on Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today!