Embarcadero’s Change Manager will support InterBase (and Firebird) this fall, according to PM Gordan Lucas. He even has video evidence!
Change Manager 5.1.1 will add support for InterBase 2007 and 2009 databases to: compare, version, and synchronize schemas; compare, synchronize, move, and mask data; and compare, version, and monitor version configurations for compliance and tracking.
And for [...]
- samsim on Creating Your First Automated Daily Build with Delphi 2007
- osman on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Aaron on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Christian S. Larsen on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover