I’m writing a grid-independent interface for displaying data in ASP.NET MVC applications, and I would like your feedback on the API design.
In my last post, I discussed some of the problems with existing grid components for ASP.NET MVC. Actually, there are a couple more design issues which I forgot to mention in that post. I’ll [...]
- How to: MetadataException: Unable to load the specified metadata resource | SevenNet on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Near on What Is the Name of This Function?
- ASP.NET MVC : Preserve TempData opposing churned requests | Zetes on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- EMB on What Is the Name of This Function?
- Zerkle on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Introduction