I’m writing a grid-independent interface for displaying data in ASP.NET MVC applications, and I would like your feedback on the API design.
In my last post, I discussed some of the problems with existing grid components for ASP.NET MVC. Actually, there are a couple more design issues which I forgot to mention in that post. I’ll [...]
- sasikalac on A Math Primer for Gentry’s Fully Homomorphic Encryption
- Srikanth on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Deleting Records
- Majed on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant
- DAVID on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Fede Torre on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks