I’m writing a grid-independent interface for displaying data in ASP.NET MVC applications, and I would like your feedback on the API design.
In my last post, I discussed some of the problems with existing grid components for ASP.NET MVC. Actually, there are a couple more design issues which I forgot to mention in that post. I’ll [...]
- Aaron on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Christian S. Larsen on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- jegadeesh on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Search and Formatting
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Provable Optimization with Microsoft Z3 on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover