If you’re doing commercial Delphi development and you’re not already doing static analysis in your automated build, go buy CodeHealer now. Nick Hodges has arranged a 1/2 price special offer.
There is no good reason not to use static analysis. If you are the sort of person who doesn’t allow hints and warnings in your code, [...]
- Lelala on Alternate View Folders in ASP.NET MVC
- Robert Fryca on In LINQ, Don’t Use Count() When You Mean Any()
- El Matador on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant
- marcantoine on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant