I’ve been posting technical articles and source code on this blog for many years now, but I’ve never formerly specified a license for the material I’ve posted. Obviously, I wouldn’t post it if I didn’t want people to use what I’ve written, but I understand that my good intentions are not enough to provide the [...]
- Christian on Cloud Security, For Real This Time: Homomorphic Encryption and the Future of Online Privacy
- MachMe-Blog | Connecting to Database through the entity Client on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Mason Wheeler on Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today!