Back in May, I wrote a post on "Let It Crash" programming in Erlang, based on Joe Armstrong’s paper on the history of the language, and intended to return to other interesting discussions from the paper in a future post. Well, better late than never.
Today I’d like to discuss the "success" of Erlang, how it [...]
- vimal on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: LINQ Extensions
- entity framework Unable to load the specified metadata resource on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Jeepy on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components