Back in May, I wrote a post on "Let It Crash" programming in Erlang, based on Joe Armstrong’s paper on the history of the language, and intended to return to other interesting discussions from the paper in a future post. Well, better late than never.
Today I’d like to discuss the "success" of Erlang, how it [...]
- Craig Stuntz on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Christian S. Larsen on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- jegadeesh on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Search and Formatting
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Provable Optimization with Microsoft Z3 on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover
- Guilherme Oliveira on Installing ActiveX Controls in RAD Studio 2007