Back in May, I wrote a post on "Let It Crash" programming in Erlang, based on Joe Armstrong’s paper on the history of the language, and intended to return to other interesting discussions from the paper in a future post. Well, better late than never.
Today I’d like to discuss the "success" of Erlang, how it [...]
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Speaking at Dog Food Conference, CloudDevelop, and CodeMash on Presentations
- Behzad on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks
- Craig Stuntz on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- PilotBob on Adding a [FixedLength] Attribute in Code-First Entity Framework
- Milen Prisadashki on Writing InterBase UDFs in Delphi