DotNetSlackers just published a crossword puzzle I created; you’ll see the grid below. The puzzle is focused on .NET and programming themes, including a Delphi reference here and there. The site editors wanted an article to go with the puzzle, so I wrote an article explaining how I created the puzzle. The article is full [...]
- Fixed MetadataException: Unable to load the specified metadata resource #dev #it #asnwer | Good Answer on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- asp.net MVC: TempData, once read do i need to resave? | Zepka Answers on ASP.NET MVC TempData Is Really RedirectData
- Looking for a good datagrid plug-in for jQuery | Yuill Answers on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Introduction
- What data does a TObject contain? | Yonge Answers on Why Has the Size of TObject Doubled In Delphi 2009?
- Craig Stuntz on What Is the Name of This Function?