That’s the title of my presentation at Dog Food Conference 2014, 29-30 September, in Columbus, Ohio. If you found my post on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover was interesting, then you’ll love this.
What if simply writing "unit tests" was enough to produce a program which makes them pass? What if your compiler could [...]
- gidz on Optimization III: Selecting and Configuring InterBase Server Hardware
- samsim on Creating Your First Automated Daily Build with Delphi 2007
- osman on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Aaron on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover