So, after working for 13 years for the same employer, I’ve changed jobs. This month I joined Spruce Media; my title is "Software Engineer." ‘Course, I liked my old job, too, but Spruce Media’s offer was too good to pass up.
It’s a really great time to be a skilled programmer; the market for top people [...]
- Lelala on Alternate View Folders in ASP.NET MVC
- Robert Fryca on In LINQ, Don’t Use Count() When You Mean Any()
- El Matador on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant
- marcantoine on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant