In 1984, Ken Thompson, the operating system and programming language pioneer, received the ACM’s Turing Award. In his short, highly-readable Turing Award speech, he describes "the cutest program I ever wrote." He notes that because the C compiler is written in C, it is possible to alter the source code maliciously to produce a malicious [...]
- Jeepy on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Marko on Dynamic Creation of IntraWeb Components
- Mason Wheeler on Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today!
- Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Your Flying Car is Ready: Amazing Programming Tools of the Future, Today! on "Test-Only Development" with the Z3 Theorem Prover