DotNetSlackers just published a crossword puzzle I created; you’ll see the grid below. The puzzle is focused on .NET and programming themes, including a Delphi reference here and there. The site editors wanted an article to go with the puzzle, so I wrote an article explaining how I created the puzzle. The article is full of spoilers, so if you’d like to try and solve the puzzle yourself scroll down to the bottom of the article to find the grid and clues before reading the article at the top.
- Lelala on Alternate View Folders in ASP.NET MVC
- Robert Fryca on In LINQ, Don’t Use Count() When You Mean Any()
- El Matador on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant
- marcantoine on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant