Wired has a lengthy and good story about the extensive, high-tech, and ultimately unsuccessful search for database pioneer Jim Gray, who disappeared on his 40′ sailboat off the coast of California earlier this year. Don’t miss the detailed timeline in the sidebar.
- sasikalac on A Math Primer for Gentry’s Fully Homomorphic Encryption
- Srikanth on Using jqGrid with ASP.NET MVC: Deleting Records
- Majed on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant
- DAVID on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Fede Torre on Faking a placeholder Attribute for an Editable div, and Some CSS Tricks