David I showed a short video which (very briefly!) demonstrated new Diamondback features. It was hard to make out what was on the screen, but I noticed live help in the code completion dropdown (in a window to the side, which displays info about the method currently selected), and unit testing. Also a JBuilder-like (and very cool) sync edit. Select a segment of code, turn on sync edit, and start typing over an identifier. The change is applied to every instance of that identifier in the selection as you type.
- Lelala on Alternate View Folders in ASP.NET MVC
- Robert Fryca on In LINQ, Don’t Use Count() When You Mean Any()
- El Matador on Troubleshooting Entity Framework Connection Strings
- Craig Stuntz on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant
- marcantoine on join in LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities Considered Messy, Redundant